Posted by : Biradar Mahesh Saturday, June 4, 2011

By Dadi Janki at ORC on Thursday, 2nd  June  2011
Who experiences the highest happiness of all - Is it me, all of you or is it Baba? This is Babas magic that when the time comes and wherever there is need he pulls me and presents me there. Sometimes there are these beautiful scenes in the drama that no one ever expected.
We came to Baba as children in Sindh and took sustenance. It was a phase of intense sacrifice and tapasya. It was the power of that sacrifice and tapasya that service was born and Baba sent his instruments for service in Delhi. Delhi is the birth place of Godly service. In those days we had humble beginnings – there were no carpets and mattresses.  We sat on floor mats. The moment I stepped foot in ORC my heart began to sing the praise of the Father. Our sweet Baba whose wonderful plan it was that we have palaces of service in Delhi today.
My heart is always full of Babas praise. I never think that I should verbally say that My Baba has come. Why should I say. My actions should reveal Baba. It should come from the hearts of many that our Baba has come. They should not just call out to him saying “Hey Prabhu” but let them experience that our Baba has come to meet us. It was always my Babas inspiration that souls should not just get the Godly message but they should have an experience. Even if they do not come in satyug but they should go to Shantidham in a peaceful state. Not in a sorrowful state. We all have our personal experiences of what Baba has made us into.

It is not my desire but my pure wish that Delhiwasis should do such intense tapasya that each one should experience their complete stage. I always  have the intoxication of being Babas adopted child. Look what has Baba made me into. Sakar Baba always used to say to us to keep our current passport photos and also to keep the photograph of the future deity form. Once Baba asked me will you become a king or a queen and I instantly replied I will become a king.  I didn’t realize that Baba would make me dance. If you want to become a king you will have to dance according to Babas tunes. I am not a Dadi or Didi, I am a child of God. The child has a right on his father. Do I have a right on Baba or does Baba have a right on me. Baba has a right on me. I must follow his directions. I have never said - Baba how will I do this? Baba is the karavanhaar and he will get things done himself. Its not in our hands but he will get his work done through me automatically. Its his magic. It is not anybodys plan. None of us made any effort. We make effort for ourselves. Never say I am a purusharthi and so a little mistake is bound to happen. If I say this I will have to bow my head down in shame. My head should neither be up with ego nor should it be down with guilt. It should be straight. Baba used to teach us to sit in remembrance  in Karachi with eyes open.
A brother recently asked me where do  you imbibe the virtue of generosity. Generosity comes from a true heart, merciful heart and a strong heart. The comforter of hearts (Dilaram) is seated in my heart and I sit in tapasya along with the Dilwala. Brahma Baba never ever said that I have done this or I have to do this. He (Shiv Baba) is the one who does through Brahma. All Delhiniwasis must take the lead in fulfilling Babas hopes so that everyones attention is pulled. So for the next four months before the
platinum jubilee celebrations we must have intense tapasya. Always have the attitude of sacrifice (tyagvritti), become the embodiment of tapasya (tapasvimurat) and be an instrument sevadhari (nimit savadhari). When there is complete instrument consciousness in service then there is no problem. There is a need to be introvert. The one who is introverted will have a stable intellect and will develop the power of concentration. Only then our yoga will be able to influence the atmosphere first and then create vibrations which will reach the whole world.

What preparations should we all make for the celebrations. Each delhi wasi should become a flawless diamond just like Dadi Gulzar who has sustained Delhi so well. Delhi is the founder in service and has received lot of sustenance from Sakar mama and Baba and all the dadis. Now just remember the three words tyagvritti, tapasyamurat  and nimitsevadhari. Do not see anyone’s weakness. We have to graduate from a Satoguni intellect to becoming Satopradhan. The one with a satoguni intellect will always be
open to learning. He will accept his weaknesses with grace and will not feel annoyed at someone who points out his weaknesses. The actions, vision and attitude of a satoguni soul will be such that will bring happiness to everyone.  The one with a satoguni intellect will not look at others but will be focused on the self. He will be very respectful in his language.

So this constant   intoxication inside is based on faith. Just like Brahma Baba – look at his different poses while writing letters, laying down on the rocks, seated in yoga – in each one the intoxication is clearly visible. Baba was always filled with newness and creativity. Whenever we saw him we saw something new. Baba used to say that to remember anything that is old is a big mistake. So whenever we meet someone let them experience newness. What is newness – it is to experience as if the old didn’t exist at all. Never use the word purusharthi instead say teevra purusharthi (intense effort maker). The one who is an intense effort maker has lot of value for time. Even if for once if you remember your lokik relations you loose one birth in the new age. The dadis never remembered their lokiks. These are the last moments of the last birth always keep this in mind. Hence never hold on to anything that is past. The scene that happens once in the drama will not repeat again till the next kalpa. Baba has given us all this knowledge and made us honest, faithful, obedient and the one who follows all his directions. I have to make such high quality of effort that Baba dosent have to use the word numberwise. He must always
say No. 1. One and Win these two words have a connection. The one who always wins is always No. 1. Babas children who have surrendered  to him cannot experience defeat even for one second no matter whatever happens. Baba has given us knowledge of the mind and matter. The mind is more powerful but I must learn to give happiness to matter and to love it through the mind. Matter always gives happiness to everyone but the mind has started giving sorrow to it in return. We are all Babas adopted children and will always walk with him. This is not less fortune. Don’t do anything else just pay attention that the heart is clean, the mind is silent and the intellect is pure. When the intellect stops functioning
our sense organs are not in control and the mind is not in order. This is the method for purusharth and if we adopt the right method we will have success. (Vidhi Se Sidhi)

The only occupation of us Brahmins is to create our own fortune and create others fortunes. The one who is the bestower of fortune is doing his work at a very high speed like a minute motor and he has his own plan.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)

Join Us On Facebook

- Copyright © I Am Soul -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -